Friday, January 14, 2011

Monkey Bread - A Barnhart Tradition

What do you eat on Christmas morning?
The Barnhart family makes (and eats) Monkey bread. I (Robin) could delight in that tradtion this year... however, we had Monkey bread on New Years day.

Erin bakes it, Robin eats it. (Side note from Erin: I made the monkey bread and had a few pieces... I went to take a shower and when I came back, it was all gone. GONE. ALL OF IT! There is only one other person in our house, so I will let you guess WHO ate it.) Robin gives Monkey bread two thumbs up. He will be happy to eat it again.

For those who don't know what Monkey bread looks like, here is a recipe with a picture: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quick-and-Easy-Monkey-Bread/Detail.aspx


~ Written by Robin (and Erin)

No comments:

Post a Comment