Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello New Friend

The new computer is here!!! :) I am very, very (super-duper) excited. We ordered a Dell because we could get it with an English OS and Keyboard (which I really need. The German one is just not the same... they have a few extra keys, the Y and Z switch places, and a few other things which just make it hard for me to type!)

It isn't the fastest, coolest, all the bells and whistles computer, but it is what we need and what we could afford... and it is shiney.
Oh, and it has a the 10-key pad... and a HUGE screen... good sound (premium is how they described it)... and a clear picture (I never knew how unclear my other computer was until I got this one).


So what will we do with my old friend? First we are getting all the data off the hard drive. Then Robin is going to take it apart. I think he is pretty excited about that (maybe more excited for that than having a new computer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment