Friday, September 3, 2010

'I love you' Dinner


Tonight I wanted to make Robin a special dinner. Anyone who knows how I cook (or how I DON'T cook) knows that is a hard task for me. When I read the weather report yesterday, it said it was supposed to be cool and rainy. Great :) I will make tomato soup (from a mix), and corn bread muffins. This morning I made the corn bread muffins. As the day went on, I noticed the
weather report was absolutely wrong. It was warm and sunny the whole day.... hmmmm....I decided we could have heart shaped pasta. To go with it, I went to Robin's favorite bakery and bought some heart shaped rolls. So cute.

When Robin got home, he asked what was for dinner. I told him it was a surprise. A little later I was talking with my mom online and I told her what I had planned to make. Robin heard and said, I knew it! So for dinner I made tomato soup to go with the corn bread. We also had the heart shaped rolls and the heart shaped pasta. It was very good.

During dinner, Robin said "Look at your computer". He had put two little heart shaped photo holders on either side of my computer. It kind of looked like my laptop had sprouted antennas. It was cute :)

Also just to let people who read this know how nice Robin has been this week: He installed a new light fixture in our bedroom, he rubbed my back
when it was sore, he took all the extra furniture and other trash out to be picked up by the garbage men (more about that in a different post), he came with me to file paper work to keep me legally here in Germany, and he brought me roses - twice. What a nice guy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cute sweet Erin! What a lovely marriage you have. I love hearing about all the love and sweetness sprouting about. :)

    ReplyDelete