Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Healthy Breakfast for the Pfarrkirchers

I made brownies again a few days ago. This morning, Robin wanted brownies for breakfast. I was eating my yogurt and not paying much attention to how he was eating his breakfast... when looked up I found him doing this - breaking the brownie to bits and putting in on his bread (the bread already had butter on it). He said I should try it - it was WONDERFUL! Umm, I think I will stick to the "normal" way of eating brownies.

I also had a brownie with my breakfast this morning. I ate a bite of it and then worked on the rest of my breakfast. Robin was done eating before I was (which is pretty unusual - I am a much faster eater). He saw my brownie still sitting on my plate and asked if I had had too much brownie... ummm, no.... I was just saving it for dessert. Thanks for making sure though. Good to know he is there for me to eat my brownie when I have had too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment