Monday, August 9, 2010

Squared

I recently saw a decorating idea at Ikea (I've seen it other places too, but Ikea was the most recent). The wall was painted with a square of color and there was a framed picture over it. I decided to try it today. TA-DA! In my personal opinion, it looks very good. I did this in our hallway. It was so easy, I think I might do it other places too. I wanted to do it today, but the paint roller was still wet (ahhhh)! So, that means I have to wait until tomorrow to do another one... or even longer.... We are having our wedding reception here this weekend and my parents are coming into town. I expect it will be a busy week, so my paint squares may have to wait until next week. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. You chose a beautiful color of blue! Great decorating - keep it up! Oh, and the pictures too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete