Sunday, August 22, 2010

German Wedding Reception

I've been off the computer for a while - getting ready for our wedding reception here and sight seeing in Germany with my parents. They went back to the US today, so it is time for me to update my blog.

Our reception here went very well. The decorations looked great - we had over 80 roses and 28 ivy plants. I am not sure how many people came but it was a lot - the whole wedding cake was eaten.

A nice lady in our ward was the photographer for our reception. She made a short film online the next day so that we could see our photos. The film can be seen here.

3 comments:

  1. yay! You guys are official :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    What a nice slideshow of pictures from the reception in Germany. You look so happy and I am so happy for you.! Your mom said that you are smiling all the time. Hurray!!

    ReplyDelete