Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello Bosch!

Robin and I welcomed our new Bosch into our apartment today. In my family you aren't an adult until you have a kitchen mixer. You don't get a kitchen mixer until you get married.... It doesn't matter how old you are - 18 or 28 - no mixer = not an adult.

My mom and my sisters all have Kitchen-aids. Living in Germany, Bosch is more common to have than Kitchen-aid (I'm sure there are other brands that are common here too, but Bosch is the one I have heard of the most). I have been researching Boschs' and finally decided on a model. It arrived today :)

The box

Unpacked and assembled

In our kitchen

It blends, kneads, mixes, slices, shreds, and more... now, it only it would clean up after itself......

3 comments:

  1. GWOW!I wish to grow up to be like you one day Mz Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love it, because my family is the same way. We are only an adult if we have a mixer. However, my mom owns a Bosch and that is always what we have owned. My mom thinks it is hands down the best. I got a kitchen aide for my wedding so I use the Kitchen aide. I love reading your posts. It makes me so happy. Your wedding was so great. I will send you the pictures I took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good choice! bosch is indeed a very good brand. our bosch kitchen aid is over 30 years old and still fantastic!

    ReplyDelete