Thursday, May 12, 2011

Long time, no post

It has been quite a while since my last post... my excuse? Well, there was this, then that, then a trip to the USA, then this and that some more, and so on.
So, I suppose I can update my blog with some of the things I have been doing.
I got back last week from spending almost three weeks in the USA. While I was gone, Robin made a book of all of my blog posts from 2010. He did a really great job. Robin really wants us to have a way to record family history. A blog is one way we have found to do that. He was really excited to get it all published into a book. I really like it :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! What a great guy! I've wanted to do the same with my online journal (which has been pathetic the past few years...), but I've had it since 2002 and I used to update five or six times a day. I look back and wish I could edit out so much, but then again, it was me and how I felt. I need to tackle it a year at a time like this. :) I love the title!

    ReplyDelete