Friday, February 4, 2011

Taking Things Apart

Robin and I went to the computer repair store the other day to pick up my dead computer after all the data was saved from the hard drive. As we put the computer in the car, I heard Robin say something to himself about finally getting to take it apart.


Robin has been home sick from work for a few days, and has had time to sit down with the old laptop. I saw him go get his screwdrivers, sit down with the laptop at the table, and asked him what he was doing. Well, taking it apart of course. I asked him to wait a minute while I got my camera... he didn't really want to wait :)

He didn't take everything apart, mostly just opened it up to see what it looked like inside. He pulled out the hard drive and memory... and decided to put it back together to work on it again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment