Friday, February 4, 2011

It's February - would you like some ice cream?

A few days ago, I was helping someone pack up their house in preparation to move. There were lots of things that she didn't need any more. She offered me several things - mostly I said no thank you because I didn't want to bring home too many things, but one thing I said yes to was an ice cream maker. I have never had one... it isn't nice, but it makes enough ice cream for two.

I thought it might be nice to start with a nice yogurt ice cream. I like frozen yogurt and we had all the ingredients at home for it. I mixed up the ingredients and poured it in the ice cream maker. 25 minutes later - yummy ice cream.

I was really impressed by how it turned out - really smooth and really good. You could even say it is healthy - almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment