Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Famous Husband

When Robin sees me taking pictures, he usually knows I am taking pictures for our blog. Sometimes, he asks if he gets to famous... we all know anyone who has their picture on the internet is famous. Here are some recent paparazzi photos of my famous husband.

Here he is being "Robin" as in "Batman & Robin" using his super powers to put together a giant shelf in our storage room.

Here is "Robin Hood" at dinner. He peeled a large tropical fruit (a nice rich fruit) and sharing it with the poor (me, the one without the fruit).

1 comment:

  1. I was sharing some of your blog entries with my mom. When I told her about this post she said, "You can tell your husband that he's not getting famous, he is famous and pretty soon he's going to have to leave the house in shades." :P (P.S. This should be proof that my mother is computer illiterate. I'm still her secretary.)

    ReplyDelete