Saturday, November 27, 2010

I like to swim

As I said in a previous post - Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday. When I was in Hawaii my solution was usually to go to the beach. We found a similar solution here in Germany - an indoor waterpark. It was really fun! They had a few water slides, several different kinds of pools (some with chlorine some with salt, some with quartz crystals for wellness, one with a current, and a wave pool). We spent the whole day there playing in the water and having a good time. I didn't take any pictures, but I was able to grab a few from the park's website.

A nice fire to warm up by... 0r to dry off

The pool with a current. Yes, it is outside. You get in the pool inside and swim outside. The water was warm. It was snowing outside while we were there.

Amethyst pool - some sort of wellness properties... I don't know....

The big slides. You walk up a spiral staircase to get to the top. One slide is steep, the other one goes round and round.

Another quartz pool. This one was rose quartz I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment