Friday, October 22, 2010

Banana Bread

No this is not a recipe... there are plenty of those out there. This post is just to say Robin loves banana bread. We are already on our 3rd loaf in about 2 weeks. I usually only eat one slice....
Here are two funny stories about banana bread.

- I made banana bread for the first time because our bananas were going bad. Robin tried it and really liked it. A few days later, I bought some bananas for his lunch. They sat on the counter for a few days. I told Robin he needed to eat the bananas or I would have to make bread again. I could see the wheels turning in his head, "So, if these bananas go bad, you will make banana bread again?(!!!!)"
-I was talking to Robin on the phone while he was at work. I told him I wanted to make cookies. He asked, "Do you think you could make some banana bread?" He wasn't feeling well so I gave in. Today he is home sick and all he had eaten is banana bread... good thing I made it.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me homesick for Germany. And I cant help but get a lump in my throat when I think of you two. You are amazing. I miss you both. Sounds like life is good. Tell Robin to get better soon! Take care.

    ReplyDelete