Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back in the US

I got back to Utah about 4 days ago. I am still getting over the jet-lag a bit (I have been waking up at 4am every morning). There is still plenty to do to get ready for the wedding reception. Here is a picture of me spray painting something for the reception. What is it, you ask... Well, that is a secret until the wedding, but I promise it will be cute. The outfit I am wearing is my pyjamas. I tried to pack as light as I could when I came back because I knew there were still several things I wanted to bring to Germany. So, I didn't pack any clothes I could get paint on... except my pyjamas.
Robin is doing well. He will come to Germany on the 5th of July. He is busy moving into our new apartment, working, and getting ready for the reception in Germany. All in all, he is very busy. We are both looking forward to when he gets here... We miss each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment