Thursday, June 20, 2013

Spit-up: A gift of love

P1000705

You know how when you have a cat sometimes it will bring you little gifts? A (dead) bird, (dead) mouse, or something along those lines, all to show how much your cat loves you.

I have a theory – the spit-up theory. I think when your baby spits up on you, it is really a display of love. When Lee spits-up it is usually followed by a BIG smile. It is almost as if he is saying “Look what I gave you! I love you so much that I wanted to give you something nice. I don’t really have anything to give except milk. Milk is my favorite thing, so maybe you would like some too. Isn’t it the best present ever?” Gee, isn’t that nice. Afterwards, I get to wear his little present until I get the chance to change. It sure is nice of him to share like that.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA I am going to try and see it that way in the future. Don't worry soon you will go somewhere and realize you don't have a burp cloth and it will be just fine. It's a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete