Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick trip to Auerbach Castle

We made a short trip to the ruins of a castle near by.  You can climb up in the towers and have a nice view of the area.  Robin went up the tower before me and took this picture.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then he took this picture of me down below looking awesome.  Notice something a little strange about my skirt?  It was windy at the castle, but I expected that and planned ahead.  My solution? Hair clip things… I clipped the sides (and eventually the middle) of my skirt to keep it from flying up.  I am quite the trend setter….

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Erin! The view is pretty, you look great, and I even love the clips. (No, really...I have a lot of fluttery skirts that could use the idea!) Makes me really want to go to Germany again.

    ReplyDelete