Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dinner Table

We have had a dinner table since we moved in, but I have been using it as my computer desk and a place to put random things so we haven't been able to eat there. Today Robin put together a desk so that I had somewhere to move my "office". I put the other random things away, got out a table cloth, and made dinner. For the first time in 3 weeks we ate a meal at the table. How nice :)
Notice the "romantic" blue candle on the table. When you move into an apartment here there aren't any light fixtures. In the other rooms we have been able to put up fixtures, but since we hadn't eaten at the table we didn't put a fixture there yet. So the candle was actually used to give us light to eat by. It was a bit romantic too. I think tomorrow Robin will be installing a new light fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment